OUTWARD BOUND has the highest requirements for the training, equipment and the execution of the courses. Our security concept for executing the activities and the material meets the highest international and national standards.
All of our trainers are highly qualified and, in addition to training as experience-pedagogical trainers, have a variety of sports-related additional qualifications to accompany all activities safely. This gives you the opportunity to get to know the participants during the course day quite relaxed from a different perspective, as observers and / or passive participants.
All our participants are without exception equipped with high-quality safety equipment for outdoor activities. When equipping our participants with safety-relevant material and equipment, we therefore work exclusively with renowned brand manufacturers in the outdoor industry.
Through the safe use of the activities listed below, OUTWARD BOUND Germany's goal is to promote the individual's self-esteem, social skills and shared responsibility for community and nature. In this way we create positive impulses for the professional development and the further life.
- Multi-day expeditions - in the mountains, on the water, in the forest, in the snow or rock
- Day trips on foot, by bicycle, canoe, on skis, snowshoes or stand up paddle boards (SUP)
- Overnight stays in cabins and under the stars
- Climbing and abseiling on natural rock or indoor
- Raft building
- High ropes course and Flying Fox
- River bed hikes
- Cooking at the campfire or in the tepee
- Cooperative learning projects and team tasks indoor / outdoor
- Social and ecological projects